The HEIGHTS Program identifies and serves the elementary students who demonstrate general intellectual ability identified by learning potential tests and behavior checklist.
The HEIGHTS Program is designed:
- To assist students to become self-directed learners.
- To provide students with a curriculum that is a blending of advanced content and thinking skills.
- To provide opportunities for students to work in interest areas.
- To encourage students to become creative producers.
- To assist students in developing a keener awareness of their own talents, a positive self-concept, and an appreciation of their value to self and others.
HEIGHTS at Woodridge
HEIGHTS at Cambridge