We are pleased to announce that we are implementing the Employee Access Center (EAC). The EAC will allow employees to make changes on-line to their address and contact information as well as make adjustments to their W-4 tax withholding status. The information that is accessible includes the following:
1. Employee Information (address and contact information)
2. Salary and Benefits
3. Leave Information
4. Payroll Checks (history of your checks/direct deposits)
5. Deductions and Benefits
Access to Employee Access Center (EAC)
To access EAC click on the button below:
Important information about EAC:
- When entering a change to your personal information, please understand that the update does not automatically update your on-line record(s). Changes must first be reviewed and accepted by members of Payroll and/or Human Resources to ensure data has correctly been submitted in accordance with District policies and procedures. Once the update is submitted by the employee, the EAC will indicate that an update is pending. Once the update is reviewed and accepted, the "pending update status" will no longer appear on the screen
- As a security feature, the EAC automatically logs out the user after fifteen minutes of inactivity.
- Providing access to this application should expedite the delivery of information to employees rather than having to contact the Human Resources or Payroll offices.
- Your login ID is your four to six-digit employee number. If you do not know your number contact HR (X5955) to retrieve it. Your first time password is your social security number. Upon login, you will be prompted for a new password which can be alpha, numeric or a combination of alpha and numeric but no longer than 15 characters. If you are not prompted please click on Update Account and change your password.