|Logos/Trademarks help protect corporate and product identity. By following our guidelines, you can help protect the AHISD brand name. You may use Alamo Heights Independent School District (AHISD) logo/trademark to identify AHISD products, services, and programs on packaging, promotional and advertising materials, provided you adhere to the following guidelines:
- You may not incorporate or include any AHISD logo/trademark in your company name, product or service name, or domain name.
- Your product name or logo may not be confusingly similar to any AHISD logo/trademark.
- You may not use any AHISD logo/trademark on or in connection with any obscene or pornographic materials, and your use of any AHISD logo/trademark may not be disparaging, defamatory, or libelous to AHISD, any of its products, or any person or entity.
- You may not use AHISD trademarks in any manner that directly or indirectly expresses or implies AHISD sponsorship, affiliation, certification, approval, or endorsement in relation to your product or service or in such a manner that is appears that AHISD is legally associated with your company.
Here are some ink (color) suggestions:
- For coated (glossy) paper (also applies to white plastic -cups, banners, etc), use:
PMS 129 C Yellow
PMS 647 C Blue (will stay "blue" and won't gravitate to lavender/purple)
- For uncoated paper (like letterhead paper), use:
PMS 108 U Yellow
PMS 541 U Blue
- For full-color process (cmyk ink mixes) use:
PMS Process DS 5-3 C Yellow
PMS Process DS 217-1 C Blue